Founding members of the Safety Net Collaborative are highlighted in the list of active members below:
- Strives to improve the health of rural communities in North Central Florida through high-quality, patient-centered care, community partnerships service learning and volunteerism.
- Alachua County Health Department / CHIP
- Has the goal to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Alachua County and Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
- Equal Access Clinic Network
- Works to improve the physical, mental and social well-being of all, by enhancing access to high-quality, comprehensive, patient-centered care and by facilitating community-level action
- Seeks to improve the physical and mental well-being of the homeless and poor by: delivering comprehensive health care, sensitizing providers to the special needs of the homeless and engaging the community in meaningful contribution.
- Works to reduce disparities in healthcare and research
- Meridian Behavioral Healthcare
- Strives to promote the health, recovery, and well-being of those affected by mental illnesses and substance use disorders through prevention, coordinated treatment, and supportive services.
- Provides an immersive educational experience that focuses on the social determinants of health and their impact on patients’ health and well-being through the delivery of dignified, respectful and quality care in a low barrier setting.
- RAHMA Mercy Clinic
- Works to promote the well-being of the community by providing access to free quality health care.
The mission of the RWHP is to work with rural communities to strengthen their capacity to overcome barriers to health justice.
- We Care
- Provides access to necessary volunteer medical and dental services for uninsured residents with low income
Please contact each organization directly for more information regarding their programs or if you would like to make a donation. Please also considering donating items to Advocates for World Health, who strives to achieve higher quality of lives abroad through access to healthcare. By redirecting usable medical supplies and equipment to foreign health care providers instead of disposing or wasting them, AWH is lowering overhead cost, improving access to health care, strengthening the health care delivery system, and engaging in eco-friendly practices. The recipients of their containers are spread across the globe. Arrangements can be made to have your donated items picked up or delivered at no cost to you.